BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Grand Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I need your help...
I have been a licensed nail tech for 14 years with my established clientele. I just opened my own new salon, it's only myself at the salon. I want to plan a Grand Opening for my clients. Not sure what to call it maybe a "Sip & Sparkle" with just sweets, horsdeourvs and drinks for 3 hours??? And a raffle???? I don't take new clients and I have been at my new place for a month in a half. Any Ideas??? Thanks for your input.
sounds good
(03-19-2016, 12:06 PM)rjosi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I need your help...
I have been a licensed nail tech for 14 years with my established clientele. I just opened my own new salon, it's only myself at the salon. I want to plan a Grand Opening for my clients. Not sure what to call it maybe a "Sip & Sparkle" with just sweets, horsdeourvs and drinks for 3 hours??? And a raffle???? I don't take new clients and I have been at my new place for a month in a half. Any Ideas??? Thanks for your input.

Hi! If you are seeking for new clients, please take a look at Bellatip.com, our online beauty service booking system. Also you can use our free schedule management tool for salons, if you registered with us. Check it out at prof.bellatip.com