BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: marketing ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello- looking for some clever slogans for specials like a pedicure special on a Monday. ..of course I came up with "Toes-days - 2 pedicures for $45"
Just catchy stuff with mani, pedi, or gel mani, paraffin or free nail art - with cute sayings...

Any good ideas to share?
Men's Monday's or Manly Mondays for men's manicure pedicure specials Manlycures for men's manicures. March madness for the upcoming months specials
Thanks - these are great!!
No problem if I think of any more I will post. I being a part time male hand foot and nail model I
usually try to look for places advertising to men. If you have a slow day like Monday guys are more likely to come in when it's slow and not a lot of women are around. I'm lucky to live in the NJ area where getting a manicure and pedicure is not that big of a deal but especially if you are in an area with a stigma to it men specific services and days would help. If you have any questions about expanding the male market don't hesitate to email me.

Other ideas for females Tips Tuesday
Or Wild Wednesday for Nail art or extreme nails
Football Friday's or Spirit Saturday's do manicures or nail art in team colors or logos for the weekends games pro high school or college maybe work with your local high school to promote this.
I'm in NJ as well!#
Awesome I hope the ideas work out for you. If you ever need a model for advertising training or practice feel free to reach out . I work at this very part time I have a job and family mostly with nail students and nail techs for their portfolios flyers and social media advertising. I have also worked with nail techs looking to try new concepts and procedures. 1st sessio. Is free up to 4 hours. Best of luck email me if I can be of help in your marketing or advertising.
(02-15-2016, 03:54 PM)nail model 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome I hope the ideas work out for you. If you ever need a model for advertising training or practice feel free to reach out . I work at this very part time I have a job and family I mostly work with nail students and nail techs for their portfolios flyers and social media advertising. I have also worked with nail techs looking to try new concepts and procedures. 1st sessioN. Is free up to 4 hours. Best of luck email me if I can be of help in your marketing or advertising.

Thank you
I did some portfolio work for a nail tech the other day and in her salon she was marketing Mini Me manicures 10 and pedicures 15 she had a big banner in the window sounded like a good idea for a promotion thought you may be able to use it hope business is good
Age limit was 12