BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Bella Lucce wholesale question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how much of a difference the prices are for Bella Lucce wholesale verses retail?

I know that they require a first time wholesale order of $400 and every order thereafter has to be $200, but they wouldn't give me their wholesale prices until I signed up for it.

Has anyone ever done their wholesale? Is it worth it?

Thanks!
Hello

I think it depends on how much you would be ordering. If all you wanted was one or two products for back bar then maybe retail price would be the way to go at first? I am set up for wholesale with them so if there is a specific product you want to know the price on I can check for you. I am so bummed cause I just missed ordering on the day they waived their minimum order requirement for 1st time orders it was $250 instead of $450!!!

HTH
Audra
soletherapist :
> Hello
>
> I think it depends on how much you would be ordering. If all you wanted was
> one or two products for back bar then maybe retail price would be the way to
> go at first? I am set up for wholesale with them so if there is a specific
> product you want to know the price on I can check for you. I am so bummed
> cause I just missed ordering on the day they waived their minimum order requirement
> for 1st time orders it was $250 instead of $450!!!
>
> HTH
> Audra

Did you have to place an order to be set up wholesale? Or did you just sign up for it and you will place an order when you can?
I was under the impression that I had to place an order as soon as I signed up wholesale.
Can you tell me what the peppermint pedi products run wholesale?
I'm interested in the foot soak, the foot polish, and the foot creme.
If it's a significant discount, maybe I'll switch to wholesale because so many of my clients like the product.

Thanks SOOO much! Smile
No I didn't have to order right away...just gave them my sales tax license info and business info. I am saving up now to make my first order. I want to be sure I will use/sell it fast enough to make it worthwhile given they have a limited shelf life.

I checked and for the pedi treatment pack for peppermint it is $80.00 and that is for a 16oz bottle of the soak, polish and creme.
soletherapist :
> No I didn't have to order right away...just gave them my sales tax license
> info and business info. I am saving up now to make my first order. I want
> to be sure I will use/sell it fast enough to make it worthwhile given they
> have a limited shelf life.
>
> I checked and for the pedi treatment pack for peppermint it is $80.00 and that
> is for a 16oz bottle of the soak, polish and creme.

Thanks so much for checking for me!
Is that 16 oz on EACH? Soak, polish and creme?
No problem....yes 16oz each and $80 is for all three.