BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: led lights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do the led lights go to bad,how can you tell
I have the small light and some of my gelish is coming off when I take off the sticky residue
Thanks,and could you tell me the steps just so i know I am doing it correctly (Gelish)
Yes they do . If you had it a long time .
I think that they do - they claim they can last 10,000 hours... I have an LCN LED, and it's been used fairly enough. But no where close to 10,000 hours (I'm totally not sure of the amount of hours this is supposed to last- but I know it's wayyyy more that traditional UV light ) - anyway all of a sudden I'm finding fingers not curing well- I wiped a few recently and gel came off. Of course the placement of their hand could have been off, but it's happened 2 times - and when I reapplied using UV - no problems.
Idk ?
(10-28-2015, 05:57 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]I think that they do - they claim they can last 10,000 hours... I have an LCN LED, and it's been used fairly enough. But no where close to 10,000 hours (I'm totally not sure of the amount of hours this is supposed to last- but I know it's wayyyy more that traditional UV light ) - anyway all of a sudden I'm finding fingers not curing well- I wiped a few recently and gel came off. Of course the placement of their hand could have been off, but it's happened 2 times - and when I reapplied using UV - no problems.
Idk ?

can you use uv with Gelish and how long to cure if you do? Thanks
I would follow MFG instructions
I was wondering the same thing. I've had my opi led for years but now I'm having trouble with thumbs curing.