BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: NW Nail Tech Retreat - 2 More sleeps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well.......sleep for some of you anyway. I still have tons to do, I know Jess does too.

Thank you to all the sponsors this year. I think we ended up with 51 sponsors, the goodie bags will be worth more then the registration fee and tons of fun and education to go with it.

I'm a little worried all these boxes will not fit in the trailer I will be pulling over to the island!!

We will be sure to post pics. Visit our fb group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/nwnailtechs/
I CAN'T WAIT!!! Soo looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the classes and the retreat itself!
Looking forward to seeing you too Elyse. Hope you are ready for the competition again this year. You are the reigning Professional winner. Does the put more pressure on you??? I hope you made an art entry this year too.

Working in the shop til 2am, couldn't sleep thinking about all I have to do today, lol. Up before 7, had a client at 7:30........running like crazy today.

I won't get any sleep until Tuesday, lol