BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Ugh !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to buy 99% ISO alcohol today ,got it home it is 70% !!! Frustrating ! Any of you know if it really makes a huge difference ? I mainly use it for cleansing the final layer of cured gel polish ,and hard gel...just don't feel like returning it unless I have to...
I would return it. I feel 99% leaves a much better shine. But if you really dont want to return it, maybe you could add a touch of acetone?
(06-10-2015, 09:18 PM)scotchtapeandrhinestones Wrote: [ -> ]I would return it. I feel 99% leaves a much better shine. But if you really dont want to return it, maybe you could add a touch of acetone?
I was thinking of maybe doing that . It won't do weird things ,lol ?
I doubt it. Most companies that offer their own alcohol based cleanser and those usually have some acetone in it. It's usually listed as the second ingredient...according to MSDS, Gelish Cleanse is 16%-19% acetone. Hope that helps! Ive also used acetone to remove the inhibition layer in a pinch ans it works fine too
So grateful for your replies ,thank you !!! Smile