BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I am Mashelle & have not been on this message board for a really long time. I am a licensed Nail Technician & Master Aesthetician for the State of Washington. I was wondering if anyone has tried the tool for creating perfect smile lines? If so, how well it works & does it work for nail polish? I may be working for a new spa & the owner mentioned in the interview that she wants a very detailed Nail Tech & expects a good french manicure. Since the interview went well, was over an hour, she also told me she is highly considering me as there new Nail Tech since I was a rare original.LOL have never heard of that phrase. Anyway does anyone have any help they can offer me on doing a perfect smile line? I did one yesterday at my home salon & it was o.k. but I really could improve. Thanks, Mashell
Hello my name is Marilyn. I'm a licensed nail tech since 1999. First time posting. In my opinion, the best way to make a perfect smile line is the reverse application. Go to Young Nails and watch the video. They have some of the best educational videos out there. Gregg does it best. But everything takes practice.