BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Are You Ready??? Network Orlando 2015...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: networkorlando.jpg]
presented by
NAILS Magazine & BeautyTech.com
and sponsored by:

Orly Beauty == Gelish == Morgan Taylor Cosmetics Inc. == Hand & Nail Harmony == Famous Names Products
NSI Nails == Dashing Diva Professional == ibd == Ever Glaze == EZFlow Nail Systems

The Original Pedi-Sox == Akzentz Professional Nail Products Footlogix == Atwood Industries == Bluffajo Makeup == Smockers == Cuccio Naturale == Premiere Shows == Backscratchers == Nailite Inc == Medicool == Associated Nail Professionals == Star Nail International == Ram Products == Bodipure == Young Nails == Tammy Taylor Nails

Hurry and sign up now before we sell out!
Tickets are $30 and must be purchased online.
This is a sellout event... reserve your tickets now!
No tickets will be available at the door.

[Image: reserve_now_button.jpg]

Ready?? ARE YOU READY? The 2015 Network Orlando Social @ the Premiere Orlando show is shaping up quickly.. Over $3000 in raffle prizes and hundreds of $$ in savings and freebies in the coupon book.. and we're not done begging for more!

http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/network...p-168.html
Well well its been a wild and crazy 3 weeks here prepping for the event.. chasing and begging, printing, processing tickets.. but it's all done.. even my bag is just about packed! The 2015 Network Orlando Social is SOLD OUT -- no amount of begging or bribes will get you a ticket at the door will help!!

If you're coming, print your receipt. We're in Ballroom C at the Rosen Centre Hotel at 7pm Sat May 30th.
Bring: LOTS of business cards, your cell/camera and your charger! A huge smile and all that stuff.. Dress is casual business. See you there!!
and BTW I am taking waiting list names now.. just email [email protected] with your name and cell number so I can text you..