BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: what do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been doing acrylics for 16 years. I have found that I have enjoyed working with Tammy Taylor Acrylics the best. I have never found anything that I like better for a glass shine top coat better than OPI Axxium Soak off gel. But I am having some drying problems and purchased a Cuccio LED lamp with which I cannot dry my OPI Axxium. I have tried the Cuccio Gel Top Coat but it is peeling off of the nail within a day of application. I use NAS99 to cleanse nail before and after top coat application. Please help. I need something that will soak off. I must change my top coat and/or my dryer. What do you use that you are happy with?
(02-15-2015, 10:21 PM)bevlnt Wrote: [ -> ]I have been doing acrylics for 16 years. I have found that I have enjoyed working with Tammy Taylor Acrylics the best. I have never found anything that I like better for a glass shine top coat better than OPI Axxium Soak off gel. But I am having some drying problems and purchased a Cuccio LED lamp with which I cannot dry my OPI Axxium. I have tried the Cuccio Gel Top Coat but it is peeling off of the nail within a day of application. I use NAS99 to cleanse nail before and after top coat application. Please help. I need something that will soak off. I must change my top coat and/or my dryer. What do you use that you are happy with?

I do not do acrylics only hard gels but I love Akzentz Shine on, very durable, shinny, LED or UV and my husband uses it over his acrylics he, just lightly roughs up nails paying attention to sidewalls cuticle and free edge, remove dust, wipe completely clean, apply and cure, he also uses this top coat over Gelish, OPI and Artisic Gloss gel polishes. They also have a SOG top coat called Luxio, I use that if I run out of Shine one, you will need to remove tacky layer after its cured that's why I like shine on better--- no tacky residue to clean off! Smile