BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: will pro-45 led light cure Gelish Hard Gel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I went to cosmetology college, learned how to do nails, gels did not exist. I'm trying to learn gels now, to offer this service.

I do gel soak off polish, using the Gelish pro-45 light. I have one customer who would like a Hard Gel.

Will the Pro-45 cure the Gelish Hard Gel?

I can not find any answer on the forum, so I am sorry if it has been answered and I missed it.

Thank you so much!
No, it will not. Gelish hard gel (GHG) will cure in the 18G lamp, the 6G lamp or a UV lamp but it will not cure fully in the 5-45. HTH!
(11-22-2014, 11:03 PM)Lambrosia Wrote: [ -> ]No, it will not. Gelish hard gel (GHG) will cure in the 18G lamp, the 6G lamp or a UV lamp but it will not cure fully in the 5-45. HTH!

THANK you for your answer. Now, I guess I will have to save up for one of those lights instead. I better get busy.
Confused
Keep checking the specials at Nail Tech Supply on the web, they will probably have some good deals on the lamps for Black Fri and/ or Christmas.