BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: OPI Infinite Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a few colors to try, so will write a review in a few days. I have it on right now, but it's only been two days so far. I am happy with the shine and don't have any wear at this point. Consistency is looser than polish but thicker than gel.

Only disappointment so far is the email I just got advertising the retail rack, which means they will be selling it direct to consumers.... I have to admit that I am always the one screaming that clients come to us for our expertise, and selling to consumers is not a big deal; but I am really disappointed this time since I have specifically seen this written about as only being sold to professionals.
I saw the retail rack and assumed this would be for sale in salons. Not wal-mart.
Any word on the product? Anyone using it?
I have a few colors and base and top coat.
I don't remember the exact names but I have 3 reds, 2 nudes and a black.
I have used the 3 reds (beautiful) and the nude (excellent), black is really good too. Formula quite thin but it's not too runny and covers perfectly in 2 coats.
Application is great but I had issues with the top coat developing little bubbles after 15 min or so. I had this happen with black (on my nails) and the red (only once- other times it was ok)

I use the whole system so I'm puzzled.

I know it's a top coat because I skipped top coat on couple of my nails and these nails didn't develop bubbles.

|The wear so far is good. Clients go 5-7 days before removing it.

One thing for sure- it does not look like gel mani. Looks like polish. Oh how I love (not!) this type of (confusing/misleading) advertising
Hello Plum I totally agree about the direct consumer sell....why would they do such a thing(nonsense)
Stas Branded!
(10-28-2014, 06:30 PM)plumgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Have a few colors to try, so will write a review in a few days. I have it on right now, but it's only been two days so far. I am happy with the shine and don't have any wear at this point. Consistency is looser than polish but thicker than gel.

Only disappointment so far is the email I just got advertising the retail rack, which means they will be selling it direct to consumers.... I have to admit that I am always the one screaming that clients come to us for our expertise, and selling to consumers is not a big deal; but I am really disappointed this time since I have specifically seen this written about as only being sold to professionals.

I have had bubbling issues as well, thinking it may be polish, because after it bubbled the first time I removed and reapplied using brand new base and top and still had some bubbling. I used set in stone, I got the whole collection in November and I am a 1 person salon and the polish is very thick already. I'm disappointed because it's only 2 mos old and I am the only one using it and it's capped tightly after each use. Is anyone else experiencing this?