BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Melodee Lange~Christensen is back with HUGE $AVING$ 4 U!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/img] Hello Everyone! I am very excited to be back in the Beauty Industry, doing what I love again!!!

I want to invite everyone to sign up at: UnitedNails.com so I can email you when our web site is completed. While my web site is "under construction" please search United Nails on face book to see our amazing products! United Nails, Inc. offers DejaNu Pro (Nail Enhancement Products) & SPAtaneous Herbal Indulgence (Natural Nails & Body Care Products, with an herbal scent!)

You will not believe the pricing!!! The highest quality, latest technology with affordalble pricing! Ex: 8 oz. Nail Liquid only $19.95
2 oz acrylic powder only $10.95 1/4 oz Primer only $5.95 to mention a few. To receive a copy of our Professional Price List, email me with your contact information at [email protected] or call me Toll Free 877.545.6245 Local 407.574.8488 Fax 407.574.8433

Thank you so much, have a great week & I would appreciate your continued support! Sincerely, Melodee

United Nails, Inc. 7901 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 2, Orlando, FL 32819