BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: NailTech Connect Thumbs up Thumbs down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like this feature. I wish more people would start using it. I read alot of posts that have 2 hundred plus views and only a few (if any) responses and no likes or dislikes.......

I for myself will let you know if I agree with your post or think your questions is a good one deserving praise. Please do the same for me. It's nice to know when you help someone or someone likes your question even if they don't have anything to add.
(06-05-2014, 09:50 PM)*****Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this feature. I wish more people would start using it. I read alot of posts that have 2 hundred plus views and only a few (if any) responses and no likes or dislikes.......

I for myself will let you know if I agree with your post or think your questions is a good one deserving praise. Please do the same for me. It's nice to know when you help someone or someone likes your question even if they don't have anything to add.

Sorry but I am not sure what the Thumbs up or Thumbs down are?
(06-05-2014, 09:50 PM)*****Cindy Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this feature. I wish more people would start using it. I read alot of posts that have 2 hundred plus views and only a few (if any) responses and no likes or dislikes.......

Where is this feature?
[Image: fJbC1VT.jpg?1]
(06-13-2014, 12:28 PM)Melissa82 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fJbC1VT.jpg?1]

I normally use the mobile version and I dont think that feature is available there, which is perhaps why not many people use it.