BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm Brandi I'm 30 years old, live and work in a small town in Virginia. I've just started back in the hair business in the last year even though I got my license back in 2006. At that time I was just starting to make a little money and then my father was burned in a electrical accident and I had to quit and take care of him. After that everyone in my family seemed to have some sort of problem and I was the "go to" because I didn't have a job at the time.
I was at a salon from April to August last year barely getting by and a lady called me wanting me to take over her shop as she was having medical problems. This was great news! Finally some weekly clients! But it isn't enough to pay the bills so I recently started doing nails too, anything to get more clients and more money. I haven't advertised much yet but I'm starting and doing some research on good ways to advertise and get more clients. I am looking forward to reading post on here!
Hi Brandi,
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Sounds like quite a story and you being a very strong individual to have weathered such storms.

Keep positive.

Are you still managing the salon? Perhaps I can give you some insights.

Kindly,
Mario