BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Moving to another state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I will be moving to another state that does not do reciprocity. No problem.. they want proof of hours,I have more hours then their state requires, and they was 75% or higher score on the tests.
Since the state where I took my test, 30 some years ago only does a pass or fail, no percentage. I will need to take the NIC Exam, no problem there either, but what I can't understand is why they need to have proof that I have worked, so I have to show my income tax that I filed for proof since I have been self employed. Someone please explain that to me.
There is no explanation for what Government does. Can't fight city hall right?