BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: metal hooks for nail drills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the long metal hooks on the manicure tables called? and where can I find them? The desks I'm getting don't have them and I want to add them. thanks!
Can you describe further? I have something that fits into the side of the table top by sliding the two posts into the drilled's designed to both act as stopper to prevent items from falling off the table, and/or if flipped upside down, it is a towel rack. I use only one side, and the other is in my storage. Not sure how it holds an e-file though.