BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Hi from the UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Linda Wilson, I have been a nail tech for 21 years and my partner is Howard Hayes.

We are the owners of a new brand, Flexiglaze, and have developed Flexiglaze along with a team of highly qualified scientists.

Flexiglaze is a new and unique flexible glaze for natural nails and is not an off the shelf product, so is unique and different to anything else at all.

Flexiglaze is a flexible resin type product for natural nails that is use to create instant strength for natural nails, and instantly stops peeling on nails.

Flexiglaze is a thin looking flexible coating for instant strength on natural nails.

As Flexiglaze is not a gel no heat or lamps are required and will not peel on the nails, and no tacky layer. Also, Flexiglaze can be in filled if required. Removal is also easy with acetone based product and no need for scraping, as Flexiglaze goes soft when removing.

The USP of Flexiglaze is that our formula contains amazing brand new revolutionary technoology to create its flexibility, allowing natural nail movement so helping prevent breakages, and is not like a simple resin sold everywhere. and Flexiglaze is also is much more sophisticated and has higher temperature and humidity resistance than normal resin.

Since launch only 3 months ago there has been significant interest in Flexiglaze from around the world, as it gives instant results
We welcome any questions

http://www.flexiglaze.co.uk