BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nail Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you buy your supplies? Right now I go to Cosmoprof but I'm wondering if there is a cheaper place.

Thanks
(01-22-2014, 07:53 PM)britewing Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you buy your supplies? Right now I go to Cosmoprof but I'm wondering if there is a cheaper place.

Thanks

Premiernailsource.com and industrysource.com are my main sources for polish, callus/cuticle eliminator, tools, and disposables. Premier is awesome if you can afford to buy in bulk amounts! I get acetone locally at Sally's (about $9 with prof membership) and buy things like gems, glitter, and gloves from Amazon. 2x2s are super cheap at dental supply places (I use Pearson online)

I have found the local RDA/State and Cosmoprof to be way overpriced compared to online options and only use them in a pinch.
Plenty of online stores like plumgirl said premier nail, nailmaxx, nailite, beautytech , etc...
8ty8beauty, nail superstore, supply source, trams design, beautywest....all great online stores.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD