BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: working schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I'm curious what everyone's nail working schedule is? What days & hours you work & what days are the busiest for you?
I'm part time currently.....
No one?
Hi, I work on Monday and Tuesday from 12:30 to 8:30, Thursday 8:00 to 7:00 and Friday 12:30 to 5:00. I have another job that I work Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 8:00 to 12:30 and Wednesday[/b] 8:00 to 4:00.
Monday 10-4
Tuesday 10-4
Weds 10 to 7 or 8
Thurs 10 to 7 or 8
Fri 10 to 6
Sat occasionally
sun off
I posted this on another forum- almost everyone that replied claimed Saturday to be their slowest or at least NOT their busiest--- yet ironically when you talk to salon owners they claim it is the busiest!

Does anyone actually track their clients per day #'s?
I work Thursday & Friday 10-8 Saturday 9-6
& Sunday 10-5. I worked 9 hours today and serviced 8 clients.
I work with another tech -
I'm Tues Fri Sat 10-4
She is Wed Thurs Fri 10-7 & Sat 10-4
This week I had 2 clients Tues
We were closed Wed, Thurs she had none, snow closed us Fri ---so then Sat (today) I had 1 gel polish Mani.....
We (me) had 3 clients all week.
Ironically - even beung closed 2 days I think we get NO more then 10 a week.... if that!

Upside we get hourly wages- BUT not having clients SUCKS!!!!!!
I own a salon and our busiest day is Saturday, then it's a tie between Thursday and Friday.

Wednesday is our slowest day.

Mondays are busy before 3 (SAHMs come in then go pick up kids from school).

We are open 10-7 M-Sa.
I work 9am-8pm Tues-Thursday, Fri and Saturday 8am-6pm. My busiest day is Saturday and during the week busiest from 5-8.
I work Tue,Wed,Thursday and Friday 8 to 6 .Saturday only if a clients needs to come in I do around 30 services a week this time of the year in the summer I do 40 to 45 services .Tue and Wed are my heavy days . I'm by appt only.
Holy Cow 30 a week!!!!! I took my receipt book & calendar & tally'd each day since October---- my highest week was 6 clients!!!!! My overall average is 3 clients :-( !
I currently work in the salon Tue Fri Sat 10-4......
This week no different - Tuesday 2 people (gel Mani & a gel fill), Fri - not one client, Sat 2 (gel fill reg client & a pedi, & walk-in pedi). That was it! I gave my "reg" client a couple of cards with this written:
" Louise has gifted you a treatment of a Full gel overlay for just $30 with XXXX, present this card at time of service." Louise will earn a $10 credit when her friend comes in! Hope it catches on!!!