BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Introduction from Amazing Nail Concepts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ricky and I'm with the company, Amazing Nail Concepts. Some of you may know of our company, and some may not.

Just a brief description of our company. We're a company that specializes in Acrylic Dips. A system that does not utilize any UV Lights or Fans. The product air dries in two minutes.

For more information, please visit http://www.amazingnailconcepts.com

For those that do know and are using our products. Please feel free to leave a message if you have any questions or difficulties using the product!

Last, I do apologize in advance if this is the incorrect section to post my introduction as the "Introduce Yourself" section is restricted for me to view.

I'm so glad I was able to find this forum. Very excited to be a part of the beautytech.com community!

Thank you,

Ricky

HI! I just decided to purchase the French kit!! I am very excited to start it...I would really like to see swatches online of all the colors on tips online. Do you have any ideas of where I might find some?

Thank you!
SusieHeart