BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Shellac Certification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone taken the shellac certification and if so what should I expect to become certified?
I have not taken it but I have talked with a CND educator on what the process involved. I was not happy with what they expected, so therefore, I didnt take the class. You have to have 6 different colors of Shellac polish,minus base and top and the CND UV lamp(no exceptions!) The educator did explain you got a package of advertising and samples once you completed the clas and logged into CND website. I would love to be certified but I am not forging the cost of a new lamp and bottles of Shellac just to take it. Its not my main product line, so I guess I am stuck on the sidelines. :/
(11-24-2013, 01:41 AM)PKA357 Wrote: [ -> ]I have not taken it but I have talked with a CND educator on what the process involved. I was not happy with what they expected, so therefore, I didnt take the class. You have to have 6 different colors of Shellac polish,minus base and top and the CND UV lamp(no exceptions!) The educator did explain you got a package of advertising and samples once you completed the clas and logged into CND website. I would love to be certified but I am not forging the cost of a new lamp and bottles of Shellac just to take it. Its not my main product line, so I guess I am stuck on the sidelines. :/

Thank you, I will let you know how it goes if I attend it.
Shellac is a super brand, and I am a Gelish distributor , and In my opinion
become Certified!
If you are doing shellac correctly anyway,you have nothing to lose.