BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Has anyone used nailite GIA SOG, Deenterprise SOG or IBD SOG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone used Gia SOG by nailite, Deenterprise SOG, or IBD SOG? Can you use an LED lamp? Are you happy with them? Which one do you prefer?Do you use another base and top? I have gelish base and top.
thanks
Normally, I love everything from Nailite. The GIA I was really disappointed with. Most of the colors were thick and gummy. You have to flash cure each nail because they crawl like crazy. Some people like them but they're not for me. I think they only cure in a UV lamp.

DeEnterprises. See my rant from a couple weeks ago. The gel itself is good quality, applies, wears and soaks off well, but you only get a half full bottle. They fill by weight but sell by volume. If I'm buying a 15ml bottle of polish, I want 15mls not 7-8mls.
You might be paying only 6.95 each but you can buy IBD Just Gel for 6.50 from Beyond Polish, after the B2G1 and the 10% off. I just ordered from them and the shipping was fast and great customer service too.

I love the IBD SOG best of all and they have a great selection of colors. They're LED curable and apply well. I use base & top from Gelish, PolishPro or Shellac, depending on which works best for each client.
Its a shame about deenterprise, I love their other products. Ok, I wil try IBD and PNS sells it also buy 2 get 1. Thanks for the review!

(10-24-2013, 12:19 AM)youvegotnail! Wrote: [ -> ]Normally, I love everything from Nailite. The GIA I was really disappointed with. Most of the colors were thick and gummy. You have to flash cure each nail because they crawl like crazy. Some people like them but they're not for me. I think they only cure in a UV lamp.

DeEnterprises. See my rant from a couple weeks ago. The gel itself is good quality, applies, wears and soaks off well, but you only get a half full bottle. They fill by weight but sell by volume. If I'm buying a 15ml bottle of polish, I want 15mls not 7-8mls.
You might be paying only 6.95 each but you can buy IBD Just Gel for 6.50 from Beyond Polish, after the B2G1 and the 10% off. I just ordered from them and the shipping was fast and great customer service too.

I love the IBD SOG best of all and they have a great selection of colors. They're LED curable and apply well. I use base & top from Gelish, PolishPro or Shellac, depending on which works best for each client.

I like both Deenterprises, and IBD ,and another great find was Gel Luv from a site calked buynailsdirect.com. They charge less for a less full bottle I have noticed,also. For me not a big deal since I have been trying to increase my variety of colors,and eventually will buy more of the more popular colors. Hope this helps u decide...
I bought 18 IBD this week from PNS and they priced matched with Beyond Polish as they have IBD on for 9.75 and also have buy 2 get 1 free! Just ask and they will price match, excited to get all the new colors tomorrow Smile I use mostly Gelish base and top now as well