BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Where Can I get the Best Laser Training for Tattoo Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm interested in becoming skilled at Laser Tattoo removal. I'm a Master Esthetician in Virginia (Licensed also in DC, MD, and FL).

I've seen lots of on line "laser academies" "laser colleges", three day seminars, and others which claim to give one the proper credentials for laser tattoo removal, but I was wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge of where to get the best training.

Thanks!
We are the only laser training program in the world devoted exclusively to providing instruction in laser tattoo removal and toenail fungus laser treatments.We understand that the selection of a quality laser for tattoo removal is extremely important to the success of business.For more information visit hayadi.
(11-07-2013, 06:21 AM)hayadihaircare Wrote: [ -> ]We are the only laser training program in the world devoted exclusively to providing instruction in laser tattoo removal and toenail fungus laser treatments.We understand that the selection of a quality laser for tattoo removal is extremely important to the success of business.For more information visit hayadi.

for tatto removal you can go to the laser therapy provided in the outskirts of canada with the help of online portal medispa.
You can but it's not a quick fix. It's really expensive and it hurts. Alot. and it'll take more than one sitting to get the tattoo completly gone. It's a series of treatments. And I believe it leaves a scar.

So let this be a lesson to all those young people out there who are trying to get tattoos before they're of age.
I need a sugession from experts which one will be the best strech mark removal product Skinplexin or medreta ? Actually I am confused please suggest me.