BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Electric nail file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What brand electric nail file do you use? I am looking to get one for after i graduate and need some opinions..
I was getting ready to ask the same question. I have a Kupa mani-pro and it's junk. I need to get a new e-file and not sure what brand to go with.
Kupa Mani-Pro Super Max is a popular one. It has a nice, small and light handle.
I use Young Nails e-file. I've had it for over 5 years and it still works the same as when I bought it!
(09-17-2013, 11:44 AM)mmriggs2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I was getting ready to ask the same question. I have a Kupa mani-pro and it's junk. I need to get a new e-file and not sure what brand to go with.

What is that you don't like about the Mani-Pro? That is what I planned on getting after graduation. Sad I thought it would be a decent entry level drill that wouldn't break my pocket.

I had a mani-pro that I bought 7 years ago and it was well made. The hand piece was a little heavy. I stopped doing nails for a couple of years due to divorce and moving. I thought I had lost it through my move and ended up buying a new mani-pro last November. The new one is not made as well as the old one I had. It's made of cheap plastic. I have cracked 2 hand pieces since I bought it. I wouldn't recommend one now.