BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Can water decal replace painting work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Water decal patterns are much more exquisite than any hand paintings. From animals to flowers, from cartoons to GUCCI, CHANEL... The artwork range is so wide that you can find whatever you can imagine.
The most important, you can do more on water decals. Such as color matching, extra decorations with strass or other nail accessories.
I think I can apply water decals to my customers instead of painting. It saves a lot of time so that I can serve more customers.
I just come up with this idea yesterday when I received water decals I bought from http://www.amio.cc . I tried to apply it to my customers this morning. They love it so much!
I'm just wondering could this be a new service as a replacement of painting? What do you think?
I HATE water decals. I just ordered some off Etsy not realizing they were water decals. As usual, they looked fake so I tossed them. If it cant come in a regular sticker or I cant hand paint it, I dont do it. But thats just me.
I agree with Jennie... I detest water decals!!
Most water decals are poorly made. I make my own, and I love them. The coolers are vibrant, and I put them under the acrylic so they don't chip off, like paint sometimes will.
(09-09-2013, 07:32 PM)Chatta68 Wrote: [ -> ]Most water decals are poorly made. I make my own, and I love them. The coolers are vibrant, and I put them under the acrylic so they don't chip off, like paint sometimes will.

What about those from Nail Graphx?
Wow!! Thanks for sharing that link. Love the water decals. Such a great selection. Most hand art looks just like that, hand done. I like the crispness and the detail of water decals and how well they adhere to nail polish. People in this area don't want to pay ya for your time in doing nail art, so I don't offer it. And regular sticker nail art is too thick and often times won't lay down and stay laid down with a topcoat.

Have you used these? How well did they do?? TY
Chatta68, how do you make your own decals?