BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: republic nails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ladies,was just wondering if any of you have used the Republic Nails line. I've seen the ads in Nails mag, and would like to hear a little feedback on it. Thanks in advance.
I have been using it for a few months now, and think it's great. The UV Top Coat I use on p&w dries almost instantly and has a great shine. The forms are easy to work with, too. The pricing is fantastic.
Tn Nail Lady have you tried any of their uv lamps? I was looking at the site and they have a small lamp really cheap. Also a 36 watt lamp.
I haven't tried their lamps, but from looking at them, I see they are like a lot I find on other sites. I bought one on eBay that was cheaper, and it is working fine. As with many items, the lamps have to meet certain standards. I know the bulbs in the one I got are not the best, and I will replace them with Phillips when the time comes. I think it is more the bulbs than the actual lamp.
Thank You. I'm trying to find a lamp that is small enough to hold, but still cure the gel polish. I have a client that had a stroke several years ago and her left hand doesn't work at all. So I was thinking if I could get a lamp that is small enough to fit her hand in and her thumb that is almost turn upside down, she could wear the gel polish. I put it on her but had to use my 45 watt lamp that was very diffcult and hurt her to try and raise her hand.
This is a set done with Republic.
[Image: Cindy10-5-11-1.jpg]