BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Want to know where to buy a certain gel brush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a gel brush with a clear handle and on the tip is a flat pointed edge to clean up with. I cannot remember where i bought this or the brand. Does anyone know what I am describing?
Thanks so much
Cnd brushes have a clear handle, and the other end looks like a cuticle pusher. It could be their square or round gel brush.