BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Another place to buy Cuccio Colour Veneer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there another website that sells this? I purchased from Cuccio's website and I still haven't received my order. It's been over a week. Very frustrated!
Amazon...not sure if they have the best colors though...
Weird, I get my orders from them very quickly. Have you called them to see what the problem is?
I ordered on Monday the 12th and it just shipped. Not supposed to get it until Friday. It will be almost 2 weeks since I ordered.
I'd definitely complain. There's no excuse for poor customer service other than mismanagement or laziness. Wonder what's going on......
Yes, it sounds like they had a glitch of some sort. I've ordered many times with no delay, so I would call and ask them what the problem is - or even to just let them know there was a problem.
This is the second time I've ordered online from them and both times it took almost 2 weeks. It took 4 days to process the order. That's crazy it takes almost 2 weeks to get something. I believe it comes from California but I order from Young Nails all of the time and it only takes a week from the time I place the order to receiving it and it ships from California. I don't get it.
TIS is having a BOGO promo on cuccio until Sept 13! Smile
(08-25-2013, 02:26 PM)jupiter583 Wrote: [ -> ]TIS is having a BOGO promo on cuccio until Sept 13! Smile

Thanks for the info. Do you need a certain promo code?
(08-25-2013, 03:43 PM)mmriggs2009 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 02:26 PM)jupiter583 Wrote: [ -> ]TIS is having a BOGO promo on cuccio until Sept 13! Smile

Thanks for the info. Do you need a certain promo code?

I believe not. But I failed to mention that it's BOGO of the SAME. Click here for the email. I guess it wouldn't be so bad for treatments or colors you usually blow through. HTH!
Thanks for the info. Might have to buy some of the treatments.