BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: advise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hope someone here can help. I am a licensed esthetician and nail tech. i havent worked in a salon/spa for a couple years. I still read all the trade magazines to keep up with everything. what i want is to be in the industry but in a different way. maybe in a holistic/wellness center. I want to help people but dont want the nights and weekends of a traditional salon job.how do i find a decent paying job as an esthetician??
You should read local newspapers and find a job through given classified for jobs. You should email employers through searching online. Apply or submit your resume in Monster, Naukri.com or other job providing websites.
Follow you gut girl..Apply work which you love most and everything will follow. Good luck!
good going girl you are very curious about getting jobs so you very hardworking girl.i give you suggestion that practice more and more in your particular specialization so that you can speed up your routine job easily.