BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Manicure Table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Mambo Double Cabinet nail table is falling apart. The pedestals have had it, the plastic is cracking and deteriorating. I have a friend making a marble table top and installing my WTAC vent system for me. What I'm looking for is the pedestals. I'd like the design and functionality of my current table, but not made in plastic. I'd like perhaps laminate. I've looked on line, in cabinet shops, in magazines, etc. but can't find a source for pedistals only. Has anyone made a custom table that can help direct me?
(07-25-2013, 09:38 PM)MicheleMLCP Wrote: [ -> ]My Mambo Double Cabinet nail table is falling apart. The pedestals have had it, the plastic is cracking and deteriorating. I have a friend making a marble table top and installing my WTAC vent system for me. What I'm looking for is the pedestals. I'd like the design and functionality of my current table, but not made in plastic. I'd like perhaps laminate. I've looked on line, in cabinet shops, in magazines, etc. but can't find a source for pedistals only. Has anyone made a custom table that can help direct me?

Have you looked at IKEA?
Only on-line. There's one a couple hours away. Have you found something like this there?