BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Has anyone tried Gel Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen Gel Two (Gel II) in nails magazine, nail pro, and one of my local nail suppliers. A colleague of mine has a bottle so I applied it last night and so far it is working wonderfully, which is a miracle for me since shellac and Gelish lift from. Y free edge within days.
I just want to know if anyone has used it, how it wears, and how it removes.

http://www.geltwo.com
Anyone??
I have one bottle but no one has selected that color. Supposedly it does not need a base coat. They have a good selection of colors and a glow in the dark top coat.
The salon I work in uses it and have every color & I looove it..it's very easy to apply..smooth consistency..rich in color and their top coat is excellent..their glitter collection I absolutely love also....I highly recommend it..less steps..can be used with uv or led..over 150 colors to choose from....i give them 5 stars..!
(07-27-2013, 12:56 AM)da nail lady Wrote: [ -> ]The salon I work in uses it and have every color & I looove it..it's very easy to apply..smooth consistency..rich in color and their top coat is excellent..their glitter collection I absolutely love also....I highly recommend it..less steps..can be used with uv or led..over 150 colors to choose from....i give them 5 stars..!

How is removal?? Does it come off the nail without residue??
What size are their bottles? Don't see that on their site. TY!
.47 oz
They have large collection of colors that are not same with other brands. I bought more than 50 of them, the quality is okay, easy to apply, but they dont stay well . After few day, client's nails start to have crack or chip . It is little frustrated , but i try to use them all before put them away.
I love Gel Two. It's been my fave so far. I have no problems with it's longevity and it soaks off every bit as easy as any of my OPI Gelcolors.