BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Pro-Sticks Nail files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you using the pro-sticks files, I am trying to see from the website, do you apply the disposable grit to just one side? May seem like a silly question but just doing a cost comparison and its hard to tell from the nailfile store website if you use just one side or both.
Thanks Smile
You can apply the grit strips on both sides of the plastic handle, but I usually use just one. They are single use so the grit wears pretty quickly, so if I start out with one strip of 180 grit and use it for filing and shaping, by the time I need a softer grit for finishing or cleaning up the cuticle area, the 180 has "magically" turned into about a 240. Does that make sense??
(07-09-2013, 08:12 AM)youvegotnail! Wrote: [ -> ]You can apply the grit strips on both sides of the plastic handle, but I usually use just one. They are single use so the grit wears pretty quickly, so if I start out with one strip of 180 grit and use it for filing and shaping, by the time I need a softer grit for finishing or cleaning up the cuticle area, the 180 has "magically" turned into about a 240. Does that make sense??

That makes perfect sense and that is what I was hoping. I ordered last night so I can't wait to get them. Thank you so much for replying!
Glad to help!!
I find that the strips don't stick anymore!!! Everytime I apply it, it's like the stickiness is gone. And I just bought these... grrrr
I have found that as well and I cleaned them with some alcolhol after disinfection. Seemed to help and I have used these since July last year