BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Who did 4th of July nails this week?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's see some pics!!!
[Image: 1010766_201986226623717_214721824_n.jpg]

Home made glitter mix.
I did some really fun ones, but it's too much trouble to have to get an online photo account on a different website in order to post pictures here! Love those flag nails.
(07-04-2013, 02:15 AM)CandiceAE Wrote: [ -> ]I did some really fun ones, but it's too much trouble to have to get an online photo account on a different website in order to post pictures here! Love those flag nails.
Me too, did Fourth of July nails and toes...
(07-04-2013, 07:28 AM)lexibunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013, 02:15 AM)CandiceAE Wrote: [ -> ]I did some really fun ones, but it's too much trouble to have to get an online photo account on a different website in order to post pictures here! Love those flag nails.

Post links if you have them somewhere else - FB, instagram, etc!
(07-04-2013, 10:28 AM)plumgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013, 07:28 AM)lexibunny Wrote: [ -> ]

Post links if you have them somewhere else - FB, instagram, etc!
Yea if you already have the pics on facebook you can use the url of the pic to post it on here. My pic came from my facebook.
Jimsjadab and I must be channeling our thougts in nail art or our clients are seeing the same pinterest! LOL

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb...=3&theater

Thats the only set I did for the Fourth. No one seemed to want patriotic nails......Sad
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

Ok, I tried - not sure if it will work though!

I tried just doing it as a picture here, but it didn't let me!