BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: I'm firing Entity as my acrylic line!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think they have the worst customer service ever! Every time I call them, (which is not that often) it is not until my third voicemail that I leave a nasty message on, that I finally get a call back. I ordered a gallon of monomer amongst other things at the end of may, as of last week i still didn't have it. I called the second week in June because I had received my powder and they told me the monomer would be going out in a day or two (of course that was after several VM). On 6/25 I called back (which again was my third call) and actually got someone to answer and she blamed it on fed ex not sending them the right boxes or something like that. That's all fine and dandy but I asked her why she told me two weeks ago that it would be going out in 1-2 days if they were having shipping problems? And why didn't she call me back as a courtesy to tell me that it wasn't going to be mailed when she said? I also mentioned to her that every single time I call, i have to leave multiple voicemails before I get any response, Her excuse was that she is the only one in customer service and she gets back logged.....yea because you have multiple messages from the same people over and over!!! That gallon of monomer cost me $170, I guess Entity is doing so well that they don't need to provide good customer service. I love the product but hate dealing with the company.... So I guess I'm in the market for a new acrylic line Sad
I remember getting some kind of email from them saying their shipping dept was being audited, and disclosing all their new practices they were putting in place. Maybe this had something to do with it.
They have horrid shipping times. I gave up on them and have switched to Light Elegance new acrylic line. I like it even better!
There's absolutely no reason for that kind of service from a well known Co. like that. Anytime you have repeated problems with shipping there's a much larger problem going on behind the scenes that you're not aware of. Entity is a great product but believe me, it's not worth that much hassle!
LE is awesome. They usually ship on the day it is ordered!
NSI is an awesome product and wonderful customer service and cheaper then $170 for a gallon!!! Smile