BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: New to hard gel, have ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently decided to take my business in a new direction to separate myself from the seven discount shops within a five mile radius. After tons of research I have decided on adding traditional hard gel, and have chosen Akzentz. Now what??? LOL. Can I use with tips? Can I use with gel polish, and if so do I soak off as usual or file off? Finally, if someone comes in with broken nails gel nails, what is the best way to proceed. ANY help would be very appreciated. Thanks
Akzentz should be able to answer all those questions . . .
1. Yes, you can use tips
2. Yes, you can use sog, and most will tell you they file it off rather than soaking. YN has a bit for that, check with Akzentz to see if they carry one, too.
3. If someone comes in with broken nails, file it to prep, apply a form to fix or glue on another tip and proceed.
4. What Jaime said.....
(06-30-2013, 10:23 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: [ -> ]1. Yes, you can use tips
2. Yes, you can use sog, and most will tell you they file it off rather than soaking. YN has a bit for that, check with Akzentz to see if they carry one, too.
3. If someone comes in with broken nails, file it to prep, apply a form to fix or glue on another tip and proceed.
4. What Jaime said.....

LOL . . . one of the most important factors in choosing a particular brand is the quality of education. It's an integral part of good customer service.
(06-30-2013, 11:51 AM)PrecisionNails Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2013, 10:23 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: [ -> ]1. Yes, you can use tips
4. What Jaime said.....

LOL . . . one of the most important factors in choosing a particular brand is the quality of education. It's an integral part of good customer service.

Thank you all, I am sure that they do have great education, was only needing an overall hard gel quick tut, thanks again. MarWinkWink
Check on Youtube, there's several good vid's on there from ALL the different co.'s.
What state do you live in? You can contact Gina Silvestro regarding questions and education with Akzentz Gels. Her contact information is as follows:
http://www.gelessentialz.com
[email protected] ~ Gina Silvestro - Technical Questions and Education.
401-944-4410 ~ 866-777-GELZ toll free ~ 401-944-4413 fax