BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Acrylic Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ladies. I'm looking for a new acrylic line. I'm am currently using OPI Absolute, and would like something comparable to that. I've tried TT, but wasn't a big fan, Young Nails and Omega from Nailite. I was pleased with both, but would like to hear a few more suggestions since there are so many options out there. All of your opinions will be greatly appreciated. TIA Smile
joynel :
> Hey ladies. I'm looking for a new acrylic line. I'm am currently using OPI
> Absolute, and would like something comparable to that. I've tried TT, but wasn't
> a big fan, Young Nails and Omega from Nailite. I was pleased with both, but
> would like to hear a few more suggestions since there are so many options out
> there. All of your opinions will be greatly appreciated. TIA Smile

I love love lovvvvvvvvve CND. I use OPI at school but have been using CND for 3 years and love it. It is so creamy to work with as well as giving you the time you need to work it. I don't have issues with it bubbling and the clear is SO CLEAR! That is one thing I did not and do not like about OPI the clear always seems cloudy to me. Also with CND you get to skip a step with most clients! Yep! No priming, just scrub fresh after nail prep and you are done!