BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Finger Paints Gel Polish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at Sally"s beauty supply today and I noticed a rack of Finger Paints Gel Polish, right next to the Gelish. I found a very pretty iridescent color, so I picked it up. I'm sure it'll do fine over hard gel, but has anyone tried it on Natural nails? and how did you like it or not?
Trying on myself before I try it on my clients.
(06-01-2013, 08:53 PM)JulieM Wrote: [ -> ]I was at Sally"s beauty supply today and I noticed a rack of Finger Paints Gel Polish, right next to the Gelish. I found a very pretty iridescent color, so I picked it up. I'm sure it'll do fine over hard gel, but has anyone tried it on Natural nails? and how did you like it or not?

It is a little difficult to remove, but I use OPI's Gelcolor base and top. I love the Pink Glaze for a french! DOES NOT YELLOW!!! So far its the only one that I have tried that doesn't. I have tried A LOT of them. Just make sure you let it sit for 10-15 Minutes. I have several of the colors jury is still out on the coverage of most of them. Love Pink Impressions. Lots of glitter!
(06-01-2013, 08:53 PM)JulieM Wrote: [ -> ]I was at Sally"s beauty supply today and I noticed a rack of Finger Paints Gel Polish, right next to the Gelish. I found a very pretty iridescent color, so I picked it up. I'm sure it'll do fine over hard gel, but has anyone tried it on Natural nails? and how did you like it or not?

Yes! The pink glaze is beautiful for french, haven't tried the other colors yet.

I have tried two, orange and grey and they did not stay on very long, will try them again and apply them a little thinner next time. I only bought 2 just to try them, I like IBD and INK the best and of course shellac
I am not a huge fan. They just didn't hold up as well. And not that it is a huge deal but their base and top doesn't work will Gelish... trial and error lol