BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: DeEnterprizes Acrylic- Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we have been thru the product thing many times over the years. Having been in the business for 20 + years, I have tried many different acrylics- CND, OPI, EZ Flow, Vicki Peters, Elegant Glass ADA, Nailite, Young Nails, all the ones from Sally, and any other sample I could get. I have never been able to keep acrylic on for 2 weeks. The longest was 6 days once. A while back someone posted about DeEnterprizes' acrylics. I called for a sample of that.
I did my nails using tips. Yesterday was 2weeks, and other than some tips letting go from the glue it has stayed on me, and i didn't use any primer. I didn't baby my nails, just did my everyday things. I did do some maintainence at a week because I was getting a ridge where my nails were growing at the cuticle area and I just smoothed it out.This is going to be my new product. If you haven't tried it, call for a sample. I love this stuff. I can finally have gorgeous nails without redoing them every few days.
(05-30-2013, 02:01 PM)Tn Nail Lady Wrote: [ -> ]I know we have been thru the product thing many times over the years. Having been in the business for 20 + years, I have tried many different acrylics- CND, OPI, EZ Flow, Vicki Peters, Elegant Glass ADA, Nailite, Young Nails, all the ones from Sally, and any other sample I could get. I have never been able to keep acrylic on for 2 weeks. The longest was 6 days once. A while back someone posted about DeEnterprizes' acrylics. I called for a sample of that.
I did my nails using tips. Yesterday was 2weeks, and other than some tips letting go from the glue it has stayed on me, and i didn't use any primer. I didn't baby my nails, just did my everyday things. I did do some maintainence at a week because I was getting a ridge where my nails were growing at the cuticle area and I just smoothed it out.This is going to be my new product. If you haven't tried it, call for a sample. I love this stuff. I can finally have gorgeous nails without redoing them every few days.
Wool you say this is a slow setting or fast setting liquid? Thanks!

Tongue *would
They have different liquids, both slow and fast set. You can get what you need for the way you work. This link will start you on the page for their top coat.
http://www.deenterprises.com/uv-top-coat...page_id=61
I like their acrylic too. Do any of u know which one of their pink powders is close or exactly ( preferably) to Young Nails Core Pink ?
I agree their Nomma plus monomer makes lifting a non-factor. I still prime though. I would say that the set time is slower. It doesn't run like crazy but it does remain workable for a little longer than other products I've used.
(06-02-2013, 03:37 PM)jimsjadab Wrote: [ -> ]I agree their Nomma plus monomer makes lifting a non-factor. I still prime though. I would say that the set time is slower. It doesn't run like crazy but it does remain workable for a little longer than other products I've used.

Thanks girls!
Does the product contain MMA
No MMA according to the DeEnterprizes site.
love their customer service and their prices but after using their Nomma acrylics for a while the product was lifting and yellowing once it grew up towards the free edge. anyone else experience this?
If you are experiencing yellowing with Nomma Plus and using a primer, be sure the primer is dry. Applying acrylic to wet primer can often yellow acrylics in 1-2 days.

I do not like saying this, but lifting tends to be application more often than not. First and foremost, be certain that your liquid is not cold/cool to the touch. If it is, it will cause the acrylic to drip and run too close the cuticle, which will be then cause lifting.

Secondly, try to apply with a slightly drier pea sized ball. (think more powder & less liquid) to prevent the acrylic from running too close to the cuticle.

We certainly do NOT formulate any of our liquids with MMA.