BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: **Fall Taupe" New Photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sculpted with Amore Cache Pink Warm and Clear Sculpt & Shine. Accent color done with Orly's FX Country Club Khaki gel polish and crystals by Swarovski.

[Image: P1000980.jpg]

sobeit

Stunning. Big Grin
Yes, absolutely stunning. I love these Kristi Smile

sobeit

Oh, I just showed these to my hubby, and he is seriously impressed. I then read you used Orly fx, I want that color. Where did you get your bottles? I love love love these. And this color.
Smile OMG!!! Kristi...One word!! "AWESOME"

LOVe love love them.
Very pretty!
Thanks all, very much!

Sobiet: The Orly FX gel polish I received as a raffle prize at the Nailpro show (!). As I mentioned, the color I used is Country Club Khaki...and I put a few streaks of Champagne glitter gel (Gelish) over areas of it. I don't know where you can get it near you....they said Sally's will NOT have it. I went on their website: http://www.orlybeauty.com, clicked on "find a salon" (which shows where you can buy it), and there wasn't a place near your zip code Sad . Perhaps you can contact them and they will let you know!

HTH!

sobeit

Thank you for looking for me. I did find a few colors online but nothing I want to pay shipping for as of yet. Its really nice. Love them.
Those are very beautiful!
So beautiful!, omg I have that color in the normal polish bottle, I am a polish hoarder :lol:.
Love the bling too, I wonder too about who is going to have them for sale,I wish cosmoprof could, there are some orlys that i really love, cant wait to try them!
:wink:

Love the rhinestones. They really shimmer!!
Thank you, thank you!! Big Grin