BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: nail blogging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello-- anyone doing a Nail Blog?? Where do you start-- I haven't a Clue where you even start with this? But I heard another nail tech say her clients follow her blog! HELP? Lol
Hey that's pretty cool. Is there any way you can link it? I'm curious to see what it's about! I've thought about blogging as well, mostly because I feel that we as professionals need to get our input out there. There are so many DIYers blogging (is it just me? or is it annoying that they as non-prof sometimes get new product to review); while I do really like some non-prof blogs out there (they're the ones I search for when looking for swatches of new colors) we need to make our voices heard! *off soapbox* Tongue
I don't have one- but want to start-- I just don't know where or. What site or how to......lol!
Well you could start with Blogger and it seems that they are now under Google so that makes it even easier to sign up.
Thanks!!!
I think that the easiest way for you to start blogging is by joining BLOGGER. This is probably the most common platform for beginning bloggers. Smile
I highly recommend blogger.com, that's what I've used for years. Blogger is very easy to maintain and personalize and it's FREE. I actually started off as one of those annoying DIY nail bloggers Wink. I loved nail blogging so much that I wanted to do it as a career so I really owe a lot of my passion to starting my blog and the amazing DIYers out there. Smile
Nail Bloggers, there is a Nail Blog Link Up going on Find details on Instagram @themeticulousmanicurist
This blog page is where nail bloggers around the world can link up with other nail bloggers to gain visibility. Bloggers from around the world will be able to find and share blogs for more visibility. Nail bloggers and Nail Vloggers from around the world are welcome to post and share. More informtion @themeticulousmanicurist #nailtechtalks