BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Networking in the Smokies !!!! yayaya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok...so how excited am I that I decided this week to go to this next June?
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!! Confusedhock:

I allready reserved a condo for really cheap....its up on the mountain, and just beautiful. So much more affordable than the hotels, and its your own condo!! You can cook and swim..and lounge... thats awesome!
Not only will I get some awesome classes...but I just cannot believe how affordable the tourists attractions are!

Helicopter rides for 50 bucks?? Thats incredibel.
Ive started a notebook page at what I want to hit when we are there. We will be arriving that Saturday and staying all week until Friday.
Im gonna make a little vacation out of it.

So...Im just being silly ..about how excited I am...and so is my daughter!

Cant wait ladies !!! yayayayayayayayayayaya :lol:

Great for you Tracy!! Sounds lovely and what a wonderful time you will have. Nothing wrong with being excited about a vacation at a wonderful place and with your daughter!!
Wow that sounds awesome Tracy!.:wink:

That reminds me , I need a little vacation too 8)
That is so great to hear that techs are getting excited about our upcoming 5th Event on Sunday, June 24th, with Workshop classes on Monday, June 25th in the resort town of Gatlinburg, TN. Visit http://www.nailtechevent.com for details & photos, plus check out all the hotel photos on our Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-Tech-...9176265824

Techs can vote on their 2 favorite hotels until Dec. 1st, after which the voting ends and we make a decision on the 2 host hotels for 2012. Hold off on reservations until we book a block of discounted rooms, as our group will have a special code to get these lodgings cheaper!

Light Elegance just confirmed they're holding a hands on Workshop class & CND has one in the works, too. Details will be released as soon as I know the particulars. Spread the word about nail tech education to all your tech friends by 'liking' our Event FB page & hope to see you next June in the Smoky Mtns.

Jill Wright
[email protected]
I'm totally stoked to go as well!!