BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Brisa Smoothing gel charging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what everyone is charging for using Brisa smoothing gel. I have not had the time to do the calculations and was wondering if anyone else know what the cost per service is.

Thanks
I charge $30 for an overlay. No tips, just strength.
CND recommends a 20% up-charge if you are doing 1 coat under your gel polish ...if I was using it as a 2 coat overlay (no color) I guess I would price it like my gel mani ( $25-30) ...I'm wearing it as a 2 coat overlay and am very pleased with so far
Thanks that helps alot. Are you wearing regular nail polish with your two coat overlay
yes I am ...I like to change my color every 4 or 5 days so this works good for me - or once in a while no color at all, I just go with the shine
are you soaking if off or doing a fill
haven't decided yet ...it hasn't been two weeks yet ... I read in another post that the smoothing gel should be soaked off, not rebalanced (although the Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel is meant for either) - if it's wearing well however, I don't see why it would matter. But since I am changing my polish every 4 or 5 days, I would imagine that the Brisa Lite smoothing gel might break down somewhat and therefore need to soaked off & redone ...learning as I go