BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: websites for nailtechs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can anyone recommend any good free websites or low cost to maintain for nailtechs?
(04-20-2013, 05:04 PM)toes2do Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can anyone recommend any good free websites or low cost to maintain for nailtechs?

Sure, I use the FREE www.wix.com for our mobile Event site & I used to use it for our regular Event web site, too. Free ones only offer you a limited number of pages....normally 3-5 at the most, but if you're just starting out you won't need any more. Type this into your phone and you can see it: http://m.wix.com/jnails1/nail-tech-event...e-smokies 

But then I decided to learn to design my own web sites thru www.godaddy.com because their system just appealed to me, it was affordable & I learned it over a 3 day weekend by trial & error. I've had no problems with either & Go Daddy has great customer service for when you need to call them, plus they offer weekly email specials for when you're ready to upgrade.

Check out Go Daddy because they might have a free one, too! Here's my Go Daddy web site for the salon, which has less pages than the Nail Tech Event of the Smokies web site (it costs less, too): www.jillsnails.com

Jill Wright
www.nailtechevent.com
Thank you so much Jill

(04-21-2013, 05:08 PM)Jill in Ky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2013, 05:04 PM)toes2do Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can anyone recommend any good free websites or low cost to maintain for nailtechs?

Sure, I use the FREE www.wix.com for our mobile Event site & I used to use it for our regular Event web site, too. Free ones only offer you a limited number of pages....normally 3-5 at the most, but if you're just starting out you won't need any more. Type this into your phone and you can see it: http://m.wix.com/jnails1/nail-tech-event...e-smokies 

But then I decided to learn to design my own web sites thru www.godaddy.com because their system just appealed to me, it was affordable & I learned it over a 3 day weekend by trial & error. I've had no problems with either & Go Daddy has great customer service for when you need to call them, plus they offer weekly email specials for when you're ready to upgrade.

Check out Go Daddy because they might have a free one, too! Here's my Go Daddy web site for the salon, which has less pages than the Nail Tech Event of the Smokies web site (it costs less, too): www.jillsnails.com

Jill Wright
www.nailtechevent.com