BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nail Tech BBQ at Orlando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy,

I signed up as soon as the event was open to do so. I have not recieved any further information, not sure if I am supposed to or not as this is my first time coming to Orlando event. Is there anything I need to bring with me or a ticket to show? Just wondering about any further information needed is all. I cant wait for this event!!!!!!!

Thank You,
Shannon Arnold
You will get another email about a week before the event.. You are registered.. everyone who paid is registered, you just need to now your name! If it makes you feel better to have something in your hand, you can print your receipt from the Shoppe Smile See you then!
(04-11-2013, 09:41 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: [ -> ]You will get another email about a week before the event.. You are registered.. everyone who paid is registered, you just need to now your name! If it makes you feel better to have something in your hand, you can print your receipt from the Shoppe Smile See you then!

Debbie - Will there be any nail demos going on at the event, or is it a social event only? Thanks.
The event is mainly social.. we have 10 sponsors who will have a table at the event.. the hands on demo option is open to them, at this point I cant really say how many will be doing hands on and how many will not.. There will be raffles Smile lots and lots of way cool raffles Smile

Thanks Debbie, just wanted to make sure I was in there! Can't wait!!!