BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: IBS NY..anyone going??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been soo busy doing Nails out of town i havent had time to get on here like i want to..But just curious is anyone going to IBS NY...I havent been in a few years & i wanted to know if they still have rows & rows of Nail companies/products.?
Im working Sun & Mon so I will be attending Tuesday only..Is there any nail networking happening?
Thanx for any info..
I'm going in with Maureen & Elena on Monday (the 8.31 out of Ronk if any one cares to join us!) Not ebough of us bother with the NY show.. its gotten very expensive and few nail companies.. I highly suggest you check the site to see who will be there.. and sorry for some reason I never could get anything going inthe network dept at this show!
I'll be there Tuesday!!
wow...this used to be one of the best shows to go to for Nails...I was a kid in the nail candy store..lol
But i also plan on going to the Orlando show in June so I guess what I dont get & learn in NY I will get in Fla all 3 days..
I looked at the brochure on line & looks like lotsa nail companies attending but im not familiar with some so I will be there to check it out
Would love to meet up with u on Tuesday..Im attending with another nail tech who specializes in Pedicures..this is her 1st time attending..so im hoping its gonna be a good show.
I'm excited - hopefully we can meet!
I'll be there . . . teaching four classes.
I am not going this year. Your best bet is Orlando. You have lots of nail companies, classes, deals... I think as a beginner it was like a candy shop but now I feel like i can take the ticket money and put it towards supplies I really need. The focus is more on hair there.IMO