BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Virginia Nail Tec State Board HELLLLLP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/color]

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE.

I am studying for my VA state license. THIS WILL BE MY THIRD TIME TAKING THE TEST AND STILL COMING SO TO PASSING.
I have a few questions that NO ONE NOT EVEN MY NAIL INSTRUCTOR COULD ANSWER. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS CAN.

QUESTION
1. HOW DO YOU FLUSH A NAIL TIP TO A NATURAL NAIL.
ARE THERE ANY VIDEOS YOU CAN RECOMMEND.

2.THE SCULPTURE NAIL ACRYLICS COLORS I DON'T KNOW TO USE PINK & WHITE OR ALL PINK.

3.ARE CUTICLE NIPPERS PROHIBITED FROM MANICURINGHuh.
Have you contacted the state board and talked to anyone there about exam requirements? I would do that as soon as possible. They can answer the questions about the sculpture acrylic colors and nippers.

You can find several videos online that demo blending a tip. NAIOUK has a good video on you tube.

Good luck on your exam!

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD

NIPPERS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE STATE OF VA THEY WILL FAIL YOU IF YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR KIT.
YOU NEED TO A NATURAL ACRYLIC YOU WILL POLISH OVER IT AND YOUR BRAND HAS TO ODORLESS. i USED AN ACTIVATOR SO IT SET FASTER, ODORLESS TAKES LONGER TO DRY. TO BLEND THE NATURAL NAIL GLUE IT TO THE MANNEQUIN HAND AND FILE UNTIL YOU CANT FEEL OR SEE A BUMP. i TOOK MINE ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO IN SUFFOLK. GOOD LUCK. IF YOU NEED MORE HELP FACEBOOK ME. KRISTEN ROSS