BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Pedicure spa chairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking into buying a pedicure spa chair, can anyone give me any reviews or opinions on what brand to buy? Thanks!
DO NOT BUY FROM J&A! THEY SELL THE PIPELESS TUB. IT HAS HAD PROBLEMS SINCE DAY 1. READ MY OTHER POSTS ON IT
I bought a new J&A pedicure chair in November and LOVE IT! It is a pipe less system with the magna jet motor. I have had no problems. I think t have the Topeia model.
I have a spa joy and LOVE it! My clients love that the chair is large and the massage is great! No problems whith it, have had it about 7 yrs.
(03-10-2013, 07:37 PM)sabbott Wrote: [ -> ]I have a spa joy and LOVE it! My clients love that the chair is large and the massage is great! No problems whith it, have had it about 7 yrs.

That is one I was looking at. It was a little pricier than some of the others, but sounds like it is worth it.
(03-06-2013, 07:00 PM)sillysoup Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT BUY FROM J&A! THEY SELL THE PIPELESS TUB. IT HAS HAD PROBLEMS SINCE DAY 1. READ MY OTHER POSTS ON IT

What model is it?