BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nail Techs in San Francisco Bay Area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Nail Techs,

I'm Hans, the founder of Jolie Ici. I am starting Jolie Ici to help independent nail techs make more money by booking them for mani-pedi full sets at client's homes. My target customer base is busy executive women that get home after most San Francisco salons close.

We are starting off in San Francisco, California. I already have a small group of customers anxious to try the service. Clients are within 10 minutes walk from public transport.

I'd like to start interviewing experienced, licensed nail technicians.

Our model is to pay $23-$50 per mani-pedi full set. Customers pay a flat fee with no tip, but you get paid a higher amount (up to $50) when customers rates you highly. Nail techs that get rated highly are also given priority booking for group events as well.

Nail techs get to rate customers as well. We will avoid booking you with customers that you'd prefer not to serve.

If you are interested in the opportunity, feel free to message me on here or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Hans from Jolie Ici