BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: orly fx gel with gelish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi ya just was wondering , i use the whole gelish system but could i use the orly colour gels with the foundation and the top it off only i quite like the colours of orly thanks ro ro lol

sobeit

I say heck yea! I use my Gelish foundation as the base to all my soak off gel polish lines, as its the most reliable. Then I use my Polish Pro top coat every time. And I use 3 different brands of the soak off gel polish colors. You will have great results. Just make sure cure time is met. ♥
sobeit
> I say heck yea! I use my Gelish foundation as the base to all my soak off gel
> polish lines, as its the most reliable. Then I use my Polish Pro top coat every
> time. And I use 3 different brands of the soak off gel polish colors. You will
> have great results. Just make sure cure time is met. ♥

well thank you for that i feel so much better that you said hech yeh ; well hech yeh too i'am going for it ; all you guys at beauty tec are so good , and thanks again for advice ro ro 8)
(11-26-2011, 01:21 PM)sobeit Wrote: [ -> ]I say heck yea! I use my Gelish foundation as the base to all my soak off gel polish lines, as its the most reliable. Then I use my Polish Pro top coat every time. And I use 3 different brands of the soak off gel polish colors. You will have great results. Just make sure cure time is met. ♥

hi sobeit!have you tried using shellac base and top with orly gel fx?