BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nail tip fan display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Using either 24 or 40 nail tip display fan which is more user friendly because of the size etc??? Thanks in advance.....
Is anyone using these? Huh Have a great week!!!!
I have the 20 size fan displays that serve the purpose for me just great. Size ,and storability are factors for mev,so I like that they aren't huge. HTH...Smile
Thanks Luxibunny,

When you polished them did you have to buff because the ones I bought that where the disc style they eventually popped off? Thanks

Blush
Depends on what you are putting on there.. traditional polish no.. but any type of gel or acrylic I would rough just a little with a white block or 180 file.. you do have to be careful because the tips can snap off of almost every one of these type of displays..
I have the discs also, and honestly ,lol, it never occurred to me to buff them first....I have all of my Gelish, ACG, OPI ,and ManiQ ,on them ,and they get a lot of wear and tear, and all colors look brand new. Never had a problem w/ color coming off . I switched to the display fans because the tips snap off the discs quite easily when clients " try them on " . Be sure to top coat them...
Well girls I just finished putting the gel polish on the fans and FINALLY I am so happy. A lot of work but worth it. Thanks everyone for you help. Oh yah adding 10 more colors this week too....ugh!!!!! Lol